Sofia 1517, 108 Besarabia street
Last updated: 22.06.2021
Благодарим Ви за посещението на нашата Интернет страница. Настоящата Политика има за цел да Ви информира за начина, по който обработваме личните Ви данни, събирани чрез тази Интернет страница и за Вашите права в тази връзка.
Eurotest-control EAD (hereinafter referred to as Eurotest-control) is a data controller. Eurotest-control is registered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register under UIC121128591, having its seat and registered office at: Sofia 1517, 108 Besarabia street, represented by its Executive Manager Ivan Kozhuharov.
2. Contact the Controller
You can contact Eurotest-control in one of the following ways:
- by writing to this address: Sofia 1517, 108 Besarabia street;
- on this phone number: 02/ 4470-360;
- at this е-mail: email@example.com;
3. Personal data we collect about you. Purposes and grounds for their processing
Using the information on our website does not imply the provision of personal data on your part.
The website contains the following functionalities which Eurotest-control may use to collect and process your personal data:
3.1. Submitting an inquiry
The personal data collected and processed by Eurotest-control through the inquiry option ‘Send an Inquiry’ on our website are: your full name, e-mail address, company, phone number and other data you have decided to provide us with in your inquiry.
The above-mentioned personal data shall also be collected if you submit an inquiry to the e-mails listed in the Contacts section.
Your personal data shall be collected and processed:
- For the purpose of sending an answer to the inquiry you have submitted. The legal basis for processing your personal data in this case shall be your explicit voluntary consent, which we assume you have given by submitting the inquiry. Eurotest-control shall process your personal data only for the time required to prepare and send a response to your inquiry and for a period up to 3 months after our last correspondence with you, unless you become our customer, in which case the processing of your personal data shall be governed by the terms of the agreement signed between us.
- We may also use these data for direct marketing purposes – to inform you about the products and services offered by Eurotest-control or to invite you to events organised by us. In this case, the grounds for processing your personal data shall be protecting the legitimate business interests of Eurotest-control to present and promote its services. Eurotest-control shall process your personal data for this purpose until you object to, or unsubscribe from receiving our direct marketing messages at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Consequences of nondisclosure of personal data
When you intend to submit an inquiry to us, the provision of your data is entirely voluntary, but when you intend to apply for a job with us, the provision of your data is obligatory.
In the event that you do not wish to provide your personal data, you will not be able to receive your desired services – we will not be able to respond to your inquiry or offer you a position at Eurotest-control.
5. Disclosing your personal data
Eurotest-control shall not disclose your personal data to any third parties.
6. Your rights
In the event that you have provided personal data to Eurotest-control, you shall have the following rights:
- Right to access to your personal data:
- Right to rectification:
In the event that your personal data is being processed inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure in the following cases:
a) your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed;
b) you withdraw your consent on which the processing of your personal data is based;
в) your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing:
а) in the event that you dispute the accuracy of the personal data – for a period enabling Eurotest-control to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
b) in the event that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing your personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise all your rights mentioned above by sending a written request to the postal address of Eurotest-control, by sending a request via e-mail or fax indicated above in item 2. Contact the Controller. If you consider that your personal data are processed unlawfully or your rights in relation to them have been infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
7. Changes to this Policy
When making such changes, we also change the date of the last update indicated at the beginning of this Policy. In the event that we make any changes to the Policy, we shall duly notify you of that, so that you can become familiar with the current terms of processing of your personal data.